Friday, July 25, 2008

Sarah's Bridals










This was the most extreme weather I've shot in. It made us happy that the weather decided to cooperate and start snowing that morning. Sarah really wanted to have her bridal pictures in the snow. We had a whole entourage following us around to help with her dress and to hold an umbrella over her head. It would have been impossible without Sarah's friends helping out. (Thanks!) Sarah was a trooper and half frozen by the end, but we got some great shots.








2 comments:

Cher said...

I love them. Wow how awesome. I can tsay it enough... You are AMAZING!

Erica said...

You do absoultly beautiful work! I'll be checking back often. :^)

(Btw...I'm Laurie Ann's friend, Erica. I followed you around when you did thier wedding. I've since started my own photography business too. You are an inspiration!)