Saturday, December 20, 2008

Netta and Peter's Family!















This is # 3 of the Kimball brothers that I've photographed this season. It has been so much fun to get to know these great people. This session was a blast! I really loved the location we shot at. If you ever get the chance to get into Emerald Bay, in Laguna Beach, I would take a peek. It was great to have a variety of different backgrounds in a very close area. It made my life so much easier. We all had a good time and got some really beautiful images.

4 comments:

Cher said...

For our next family pics I want all those beautiful scenes! Once again everyone in CA is LUCKY and BLESSED to have you!

Melanie said...

love it. The pictures are so beautiful and creative. love love love it

Angela said...

These are so cute, and so full of personality! I love the new look and logo:)

Melissa Heaton said...

You have such a talent, Lanay! I'm proud of you!