Sunday, May 17, 2009

D&W

They are, quite possibly, the coolest couple you'll ever meet. I really love these two. David is a co-worker and great friend of my hubby's. David's adorable fiancé, Wendy, has the most fun and loving personality; she made it easy to get the shots I wanted. To say I was picture happy during this session doesn't quite cover it. I can't wait 'til the wedding day. Thanks for a really fun evening!!

chen_113tone
chen_024bw
chen_013
chen_001
chen_018
chen_108
chen_005
chen_103tone
chen_066
chen_048
chen_060tone
chen_069b
chen_053
chen_142
chen_153
chen_170
chen_182
chen_183
chen_185tone

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You are so amazing, Lanay. I love this. ONe of my favorites is the shadow picture.

Cher said...

OK love the the pics. CUTE couple!! They were brave to put the cones over their heads! I also love the shadow one (where you see their legs and then the whole body shadow!) You are AWESOME!!!!

Melissa Heaton said...

Okay, so I need to find Mr. Right so you can take cute pictures of us. I hope that happens in this lifetime.

Angela said...

did i mention i love these? I can't wait to see what you do with their wedding:)