Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back in Business!

I have arrived, in Texas that is. I can tell you it is a charming place and I know I'm going to love it here! I have so much to catch up on, loads and loads of pictures to share with y'all. This just happened to be the most urgent on my list so it got completed first. My dear sister-in-law is graduating from the BYU! Go Cougars!! Sarah is about the most photogenic gal out there, she is in my header for goodness sake, and you remember the gorgeous bride in the snow? Well here is just a couple from this mini session.
sarah 01
sarah 05
She is an excellet artist btw!
sarah 03
sarah 04 tone

2 comments:

Angela said...

She is super cute. I can't wait to see more stuff-keep it coming:)

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Wahoo, what a cute shoot. Love your work + love Sarah.