Sunday, August 23, 2009

hey converse fam!

It's been my life lately to be behind in posting. I think they already have all of their pics posted all over fb. Well this is my hubby's Aunt Janine, who I love so much. We took a morning while I was in Utah right before the long trek to Texas. It was great even lighting for the location, which I was ecstatic about. This has been the first time in ages since they've had family pictures done, it was about time. There are also some Senior pics in the bunch too. Love you guys.
converse 02
converse 06
converse 08 bw
converse 15
converse 18
converse 21
Some pics for the senior! Yes, ladies he is avalible.
converse 47
converse 57
converse 70 bw
converse 63

2 comments:

Angela said...

these turned out so cute! I love the color you are getting and the senior pics:)

Amy said...

Love THEM! What a dang cute family!