Monday, October 19, 2009

ahhhhh! =)

Yep, that is how I feel right now. I can't articulate it better. I've been doing a ton of church volunteer work lately, so I have had next to no time left over to work on my photog. Welp, I still have a lot to catch up on, postings and such, hopefully soon. Oh, and something really happy for me is going to happen soon (well, as long as I can get it together that is). More on that in the near future. I'm just happy I got my header updated, it needed some love. Oh!!! And....da da da daaaa...I have a new logo. Yes, this is the logo I was suppose to have. Michelle McGrath designed it for me and I love it. Thanks Michelle and don't you look so dang cute with your hubby on the header?=)

Alright I need to hit the sack. I'm out.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE The new Logo!!!! Love love love it. Now, why don't I know about what going to happen???

Melissa Heaton said...

Looks great! Love the pics, too. What's going to happen. Why don't I know? We just talked on the phone today.