Sunday, November 15, 2009

Postpone trip update and a post

Here is the deal, I need to push back my trip for Orange County. I am not sure when I will be coming back at this point. Thanks to everyone for understanding, I'll make sure to get back with you soon.

Also, I am hopelessly behind on posting, the story of my life since I got to Texas. Sheesh, I have so much goodness to share, so here is where I will start. This is a session I did on Halloween with my BIL and his cute-as-can-be girlfriend, and the wild BFF of my BIL. I just couldn't let this opportunity pass me by! I mean come on, those are great Halloween costumes! Nothing like a little trip back in time to Pearl Harbor and a jaunt over to Wonderland. Anyway, enjoy.
halloween  29
halloween 228 tone
halloween 034 2
halloween 024 bwhalloween 042 bwhalloween 131halloween 053halloween 133halloween 281halloween 091halloween 210 vintagehalloween 289halloween 280halloween 256halloween 236

2 comments:

Cher said...

AMAZING!!!!I love them. You always find great places to shoot.

Angela said...

okay nurse and officer man are way cute-but the mad hatter is hilarious! Fun shoot:)