Friday, December 4, 2009

Lawson girls

It is official, I love my job. Honestly folks; to photograph your amazing families is my joy. I love it, because I know what it's like, because I want to also have amazing pictures of my own family. Time is so brief in this world and I want to preserve those fleeting moments of bliss.
Thank you to the lovely Lawson girls! Thank you for your smiles, fun accessories, beautiful hair, and captivating eyes. And to the youngest of the bunch... you crack me up! Don't ever lose that for me sweetheart. I'm sure you are a gem to your family, because you make those tough times just so funny.
lawson 01
lawson 06lawson 05lawson 09lawson 33lawson 55lawson 23lawson 63lawson 64lawson 57lawson 60lawson 44lawson 45lawson 52

3 comments:

Cher said...

You can tell that everyone was having a blast! Great photo's!

Melissa Heaton said...

I assume these new photos were taken in Texas? It looks like a lot of people are hearing about your talents. Good job!

DMC Studios said...

Hey Lanay! Long time no talk...hehehe.

Great shoot! Love the emotion!