Thursday, March 25, 2010

One day in Laguna Beach

I just went to California yesterday, while I was there I had my braces removed! I have to give the best recommendation to Peter Kimball Orthodontics. He and his staff were wonderful! I can really call these people my friends, it was simply a pleasure. Dr. Kimball just recently opened a second office in the wonderful city of Laguna Beach, with his other office in Laguna Niguel. If you are in need of a beautiful smile, he is the doctor for you! Visit his website at http://kimballorthodontics.com/

Here is my proof: old me & new me!
new me

I also was delighted to do a few short sessions. Here is a sneak peek. yaden girls 1ingram 25

7 comments:

Darci said...

Love the pic of Penelope!!! Gwen can do much better. Lol

Unknown said...

Her tongue was just so endearing to me...there is much more of darling Gwen!=)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darci said...

I know she always sticks her tongue out. I have tons of pictures of her with it....love it.

Dave said...

I didn't even notice the braces gone! You do not look like a teenager anymore! I didn't notice bcause everyone was walking around church with head lowered, crying and in a sad state since the Swanson's are moving!

Melanie said...

You look beautiful, Lanay! You've always been beautiful, but I love your smile and how confident you look. Love you so much.

Unknown said...

Dave you crack me up!!!=)