Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cute Cute Girls!

It is always fun to photograph children from babies through their childhood. I first took Gwen's pictures when she was 4 months, and again the day we had that earthquake (in Southern California), I think she was 18 months. Once again I had the privilege of photographing this cute little thing and her baby sister! Yay, for me! We even snuck a few of mom who is the one responsible for all the cuteness. You'll have to take a peek at her blog here, she is quite the talented quilter and all around crafty gal! Thanks Darci for another fun time! Enjoy...I do!=)

{from Gwen's previous sittings....awwh....her and little sister Penelope look the same!}

yaden 7yaden 27

yaden 49b
yaden 05yaden 07yaden 32 byaden 27yaden 19 sqyaden 08yaden 01yaden 40 print 2 bwyaden 35_1yaden 48yaden 45
yaden 18yaden 62
yaden comp 2

5 comments:

karin said...

Those are great. I didn't realize how much LP looked like Gwen.

Darci said...

You picked all of my favorite ones!!!! Love the black and white one you did of Penelope. I can't wait to get the pictures!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good cause I sent the prints today too! =) Whoo hoo!

Melanie said...

so adorable as usual lanay.

Angela said...

I love the color in these! I haven't checked on you in awhile-looks like you are doing awesome:)