Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Evening on Emerald Bay Beach

Shooting on this beach is ideal, because the general public doesn't have access to it, making my job so much easier. It is a beautiful location and it has a swing set for the kiddos, too! What more could you ask for? I love to photograph these kids because of their drastically different personalities. Abbie is full of life,and without a care in the world. As soon as we got to the beach, she bolted right for the water. Lauren, on the other hand, is deathly afraid of the water and was completely content with her bucket of shells. Then, little Noah is so laid back that, even when there was a diaper emergency, nothing really phased the kid.
I have ridiculous amounts of pictures, and this doesn't even remotely cover 1/2 of what we got. It was so much fun! We need to do this again!
kimball077
lauren 1
kimball005
Untitled-1
kimball091
noah
kimball065
kimball043
kimball025
kimball047
kimball059
kimball063
kimball057
kimball075
kimball034_1
kimball046
kimball042_1
kimball090
kimball031

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Those kids are models! Holy Cow. Lanay, you are Quality Girl! I love you so much. Please, please, please come and live with me and take good pictures of my kids all the time....

Cher said...

Adorable kiddo's!

Angela said...

okay, these are soo cute and fun. These really make me want to do beach pictures with you:)