Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little Dane

This little dude did beautifully! Of course it did take a whole two hours of feeding before he was "ready for his close up" but that comes with the territory. As soon as he was drunk on milk he was the best infant I've photographed in a long time. It was fun to hold a little tiny 6 lb. baby again, my little guy was there just under six months ago. My how the time flies! Anyhow, Jeana and Eric are the coolest parents and they certainly have a very handsome little boy. Thanks for the privilege of capturing this memory, I had a blast!
persson1
persson5bw
persson13
persson20bw
persson15
persson19
persson26
persson28
persson42
persson32
persson37
persson48
persson50

3 comments:

Cher said...

My babies are the next best right? JK!! he is adorable I love the little feet!!!!

Melanie said...

oh, how adorable. Almost makes me want to have another one so you can do the pics...ALMOST!

Angela said...

sooo cute, I love how you got him to "pose."