Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby William

kimball_0006b
kimball_0008
kimball_0012
kimball_0016
kimball_0019
kimball_0026
kimball_0027bw
kimball_0028
kimball_0052bw
kimball_0043bw
kimball_0041bw
kimball_0040
kimball_0034bw
I loved taking this little guy’s pictures. He was such a happy little baby for everything I put him through. I wish I could say the same for my own kiddos. Oh well. The little blessing dress he is in is a very special tradition they have in their family. I think there were 30 or so that have been blessed in that dress, and all of the babies names were embroidered at the bottom of it. Very cool in my opinion.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I guess I have some more to learn about Flickr. The horizontal images are cut off. I'll work on that.

Cher said...

That is an awesome tradition. baby pics are always my fav! I cant wait for you to come back here and take new family pics in the fall for our new arrival!

Darci said...

I love the picture of him in the chair!

p.s. if you need help with flickr email me or call me and I can help!!!