Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Laura

This is my sweet friend’s baby. She is only two weeks younger than my little guy, and she is an angel! Seriously, she was so cooperative. I couldn’t help but wish my baby was as happy as she was. It was so fun to do her in her blessing dress. The dress was specially made just for baby Laura. I loved that is was a little off-white. One day, I’ll have a girl, and I can have fun dressing her up!! Until then, I’ll live vicariously through my friends with little girls. Anyway, enough of my ramblings…here are some of my favorites.

laura 03
laura 08
laura 12
laura 15
laura 19
laura 25 tone
laura 26 tone

2 comments:

Cher said...

ahhhhh

Angela said...

these are so sweet! I wish you were around so we could play more. I look forward to seeing you soon, keep up the great work!