Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally!









I know, I know, "coming soon" took quite awhile. What can I say? Sorry?

Here is yet another Kimball family. There are 6 out of the 7 Kimball brothers living in Orange County. I guess you could say I'm the official family photographer, and very happy to be so. Really, all these families (the Kimball's) are just so kind and down to earth. This Kimball clan made me smile with how loving they were towards each other. Seriously, if all families were like them...the world would be a happier place. Thanks for letting me take your family pics.

I took these images way back in December when I was very pregnant. I had 3 shoots in a day and a half. I was grateful I didn't go in to labor.=)

1 comment:

Angela said...

beautiful once again. I am so jealous you live by water:) Hey, how close are you to Carlsbad? My family has a reunion this summer...email me:)